Sapim CX Ray Spokes
Both our own fixedcrit.com x Noble wheels and FFWD wheels are built with Sapim CX Ray spokes; there is a reason... in our opinion (as well as many others) these happen to be the best. Should you have a mishap you can buy replacements.
For ease we have listed the options by wheel type to save you the hassle of looking up spec, length etc. They are sold individually and come with a 14mm nipple as standard (this is what are used for ours and the FFWD wheelsets). If you want to buy a bulk load for a wheel build project then drop us a line and we'll look at what we can do on price.
As light as a titanium spoke
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
- No more extra hub hole design; the hub manufacturer's guarantee is unaffected.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- More long lasting than any other spokes on the market.Extremely high fatigue test results
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
- Available from 182 mm to 310 mm in even lengths.
Weight: (64 pcs x 260 mm lg) 272 g
Quality: AISI 302
Strength on middle section: 1600 N/mm2
Length: 135-310 mm
Diameter: 2.0 - (0.9x2.2) - 2.0 mm
Elliptic aero part