LOW// Track Std Frameset
*** Skip the line... we have a 54 in Orange in stock available for immediate order! ***
The low track std. is a true-bred track racing machine. While still maintaining remarkably stiff and aggressive ride characteristics suited for track racing, this frame is more versatile than the pursuit, with a slightly more relaxed geometry and taller head tube. It is a bit more stable, better suited to endurance type races - Points, Scratch or the Madison. While the Track is more stable than the Pursuit, they are both snappy, fast frames with a tight wheelbase, and can be interchanged depending on the rider’s preference.
Like the pursuit, the track std. features the same blend of proprietary tubing and oversized Easton 7005 double butted aluminum tubing. Quality workmanship and smooth welds ensure precise handling and superior strength.
*frameset price now includes fork, headset, seat post collar, and stainless steel inserts. Additional charges apply for other upgrades.
Upgrades: What makes a LOW// handmade frameset special is the ability to completely specify your build. There are a number of upgrade options (additional charges apply); we cannot list all options as part of the checkout - they are listed below; contact us to discuss your order:
- On all models there are a special paint options and raw finish
- On all models you can have custom graphics / logos
- On singlespeed models you can have a brake mount & cabling
Please note: LOW// production is very limited and as such can mean there is a bit of a lead time to obtain your frameset. Trust us, they are worth the wait! Here are some guidance notes to help set expectations:
- We happen to have stock - we can ship it immediately
- LOW// have one in stock ready painted - delivery can be expected in 2-3 weeks
- LOW// have one in stock unpainted - delivery can be expected in 4-5 weeks
- LOW// need to build it from scratch - minimum lead time is approx 9 weeks
We try to secure slots in the the production runs to minimise the lead time; contact us to confirm.