LOW// Pursuit Frameset
The low pursuit is the original Low. Uncompromising in its design, this machine was built to go fast. The low front end profile, 30mm rake Alpina fork, steep angled head and seat tube, short effective top tube length, tight wheelbase, and tall bottom bracket all enable the rider to get down and forward for hard cranking. It’s a remarkably responsive, but stable ride, ideal for sprint and time trial races
For strength and stiffness, this exceptionally light frame features a blend of proprietary custom extruded aluminum and oversized Easton 7005 double butted aluminum tubing. Quality workmanship and smooth welds ensure precise handling, superior strength and exceptional feel.
*frameset price now includes fork, headset, seat post collar, and stainless steel inserts. Additional charges apply for other upgrades.
Upgrades: What makes a LOW// handmade frameset special is the ability to completely specify your build. There are a number of upgrade options (additional charges apply); we cannot list all options as part of the checkout - they are listed below; contact us to discuss your order:
- On all models there are a special paint options and raw finish
- On all models you can have custom graphics / logos
- On singlespeed models you can have a brake mount & cabling
Please note: LOW// production is very limited and as such can mean there is a bit of a lead time to obtain your frameset. Trust us, they are worth the wait! Here are some guidance notes to help set expectations:
- We happen to have stock - we can ship it immediately
- LOW// have one in stock ready painted - delivery can be expected in 2-3 weeks
- LOW// have one in stock unpainted - delivery can be expected in 4-5 weeks
- LOW// need to build it from scratch - minimum lead time is approx 9 weeks
We try to secure slots in the the production runs to minimise the lead time; contact us to confirm.