LOW// MkI Road Frameset
The mki road is a racing maching down to its core, designed to outperform in any criterium or go the distance on the longest, most grueling race your body can handle. Above all, it was designed to go fast. Exceptionally stiff, responsive and comfortable, this frame is the obvious choice for performance-oriented, quality-conscious riders who take training and racing seriously. The mkI Road is an excellent alternative to high end carbon frames without sacrificing any performance, quality or comfort; and the obvious choice over similarly priced, mid-range carbon frames. Once you get on this bike, you will understand the true potential of aluminum as a material of choice for high performance racing bicycles.
handmade, in-house at our San Francisco workshop, the mkI road features a beautiful design with Flex-shape tubing - our custom shaped, tuned and butted proprietary 7005 aerospace grade aluminum tubing- smooth welds, and the highest level of craftsmanship. All this to ensure precise handling, superior strength, stiffness and comfort.
*The mkI Road frameset includes frame and tapered ENVE fork, and is available in Gloss Orange with Black graphics, or Matte Black with White graphics.
Upgrades: What makes a LOW// handmade frameset special is the ability to completely specify your build. There are a number of upgrade options (additional charges apply); we cannot list all options as part of the checkout - they are listed below; contact us to discuss your order:
- On Mk1 Road you can opt for disc brake fitment
- On Mk1 Road you can opt for internal or external cable routing
- On all models there are a special paint options and raw finish
- On all models you can have custom graphics / logos
Please note: LOW// production is very limited and as such can mean there is a bit of a lead time to obtain your frameset. Trust us, they are worth the wait! Here are some guidance notes to help set expectations:
- We happen to have stock - we can ship it immediately
- LOW// have one in stock ready painted - delivery can be expected in 2-3 weeks
- LOW// have one in stock unpainted - delivery can be expected in 4-5 weeks
- LOW// need to build it from scratch - minimum lead time is approx 9 weeks
We try to secure slots in the the production runs to minimise the lead time; contact us to confirm.