FixedCrit.com x Noble - Aluminium Clincher Fixed Criterium Race Wheels
Almost all fixed criterium racers use off the shelf track wheels. It was our belief that this growing genre of racing deserved special attention and the development of specific wheels designed with the specifc demands of the dicipline. Having spoken to a few wheel builders it was clear that Noble Wheels were the right poeple for the job. These are the aluminium clincher version, light yet strong and super smooth running hubs.
- Light rims that are not too deep to aid the many acceleration and decelerations
- Strong lacing patterns to support the demands of racing and good power delivery
- Wide rim profile to work well with the wider tyre choices
- Ridea Track Hubs
- Noble 30 x 24 Alloy Tubeless Clincher Rims NO Brake Track
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes (Brass Nips)
- 28h Rear 3x
- 24h Front 2x
These are not your standard wheels, these are quality hand built wheels by Noble Wheels.
Note: These are built to order so please allow approx. 3 weeks from order